Tuesday , 20 February 2018

For Sale

Sale postings on Wisconsin Rural Water Association’s website are free to members.
E-mail:  wrwa@wrwa.org Or Fax: 715-344-5555 with submissions and contact information.
All postings are subject to WRWA approval.  If the postings need to be modified or removed please notify wrwa@wrwa.org .

Teledyne ISCO Sampler

The Village of Birnamwood has for sale a Teledyne ISCO model 4700 sampler for sale in good working condition when taken out of service with plant upgrade in 2015. Unit ... Read More »