CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL ASSEMBLY TESTER REFRESHER (6 Municipal Water Credits, 6 Continuing Education Cross Connection Control Assembly Tester Credits, 6 Commercial & UDC Plumbing Inspector Cert., Journeyman & Master Plumber, Journeyman & Master Plumber-Restricted Appl.)
October 4 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- « WELL & PUMP MAINTENANCE – PM (3 OTM/NN Credits)
- CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL ASSEMBLY TESTER CERTIFICATION COURSE (40 Municipal Water Credits, 40 Cross Connection Control Assembly Tester, Commercial Plumbing Inspector, Journeyman Plumber, Journeyman Plumber – Restricted Appliance, Master Plumber, Master Plumber-Restricted Appliance, Automatic Fire Sprinkler Contractor, Automatic Fire Sprinkler Contractor-Maintenance, Journeyman Automatic Fire Sprinkler Fitter, ) »
The State of Wisconsin now requires licensed cross connection control assembly testers to have at least six hours of continuing education credits for renewal after June 30, 2013.
Attendees will have an opportunity to get updated on any new regulations and issues for assembly testers. The class will include opportunities to work hands-on with CCC assemblies.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Review of current Dept. of SPS code related to Cross Connection Control
- Current paperwork requirements for testing Cross Connection Control Assemblies
- Hands on test procedure activities
- Troubleshooting & rebuilding session
- Improve your efficiencies of testing time and customer service
Gary McLaren – CCC PROGRAMS & SURVEYING
Rich Davison – BACKFLOW PREVENTION METHODS