CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL ASSEMBLY TESTER REFRESHER (6 Continuing Education Cross Connection Control Assembly Tester Credits, 6 Commercial & UDC Plumbing Inspector Cert., Journeyman & Master Plumber, Journeyman & Master Plumber-Restricted Appl.)
April 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL ASSEMBLY TESTER REFRESHER
The State of Wisconsin now requires licensed cross connection control assembly testers to have at least six hours of continuing education credits for renewal after June 30, 2013.
Attendees will have an opportunity to get updated on any new regulations and issues for assembly testers. The class will include opportunities to work hands-on with CCC assemblies.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Review of current Dept. of SPS code related to Cross Connection Control
- Current paperwork requirements for testing Cross Connection Control Assemblies
- Hands on test procedure activities
- Troubleshooting & rebuilding session
- Improve your efficiencies of testing time and customer service
Gary McLaren – CCC PROGRAMS & SURVEYING
Rich Davison – BACKFLOW PREVENTION METHODS