Crane Engineering brings together people, products, and experience to help our customers perform better. We are looking for a driven and focused Application Engineer to utilize sales and technical capabilities to grow Crane business within an assigned market.
Crane Engineering is a growing organization, located in Kimberly, WI that is a pre-eminent distributor of pumps, valves, filters, and other fluid handling solutions to a broad range of industries. For over 80 years we’ve had our customers’ backs, providing them with fluid processing know-how and solutions specifically engineered for efficiency and profitability. Working with the world’s top fluid technology manufacturers, we bring our customers innovative ideas that make a real difference in performance and help reduce total cost of ownership.
- Demonstrates and promotes Crane’s core values (Act with Integrity and Respect, Foster Teamwork, Focus on the Customer, Strive for Excellence and Innovation, Project Passion and Energy and Have Fun).
- Develops and maintains the product and application knowledge necessary to service internal and external customers within the assigned market.
- Supports and keeps sales and management staff informed of major projects; assists office and warehouse team members with application and product information.
- Provides customer and team member product training and sales call technical support.
- Provides technical sales and marketing support to Crane customers and team members.
- Provides the highest quality quotations possible for the specific application as outlined by the customer or Account Manager.
- Accurately prices, verifies contractual obligations, internal costs, agency sales and stock/drop-shipments.
- Develops the product and application knowledge necessary to service the needs of our customers and team members.
- Assists in planning and participates in trade shows as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering field preferred
- At least two years related experience in wastewater and/or water wastewater equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A customer-service focused individual that successfully responds to technical and non-technical customer and employee inquiries
- An ability to handle a varied and fast-paced workload to meet customer requirements for projects
- A well-organized and self-directed team player
- Ability to work with various computer programs including vendor based software
The Application Engineer role is a full-time position. Crane Engineering offers competitive compensation and benefits structure within a values-focused culture.
Apply today and join the team at: https://www.craneengineering.net/careers
Crane Engineering is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Crane Engineering also participates in E-Verify to verify identity and employment eligibility.