PEOPLESERVICE – WASTEWATER OPERATOR -Virginia, MN
We are continually looking for certified water and/or wastewater operators, and we are currently in need of one for our Virginia, Minnesota location. The ideal candidate would have:
- MN Class A wastewater certification or ability to obtain.
- MN water certification required.
- 4-6 years’ experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude to repair related equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and quality in job tasks.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Self-driven, work ethic and able to work with minimal supervision to complete assigned work.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to operate a computer and related software.
- Required to live within a 10-30-minute response time of Virginia.
- Able to respond to after-hour emergencies, as well as be on-call for a one-week period every 4-5 weeks.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with clean record to operate company vehicle.
Ready to make PeopleService your employer of choice?
By joining PeopleService you will belong to a company that is family-oriented, a flat organization and contribute to growing the business. In addition to offering a competitive compensation package we offer the following benefits:
- Use of company vehicle to/from work/home.
- Company-provided cell phone.
- Relocation assistance.
- Medical and dental – that begin on date of hire.
- Matching 401(k).
- Company-paid Life and Disability benefits.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacation and Sick.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Uniform allowance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Company-provided safety training.
- And many more benefits & programs.
APPLY at www.peopleservice.com or call 1-877-774-4311 Ext. 3 to request an application.