Village of North Fond du Lac is accepting letters and applications for the position of Crewman III / Utility. Applications are available at the Village of North Fond du Lac administration office or on-line at www.nfdl.org.
Full Job description and benefit package is available by contacting the Village of North Fond du Lac, 16 Garfield Street, North Fond du Lac, WI 54937. (920) 929-3765
Applications with resume must be notarized and should be submitted to Director of Public Services by 3:30pm Thursday June 2nd.
This position performs a variety of work associated with the operations of the public works department, water, waste water and storm water utilities. Operates a variety of heavy equipment used in the construction, maintenance, and repair of streets, sewers, and water mains. Performs meter changes and locating utilities.
- Graduation from high school.
- A Wisconsin Water Operators License.
- Several years’ experience in water/wastewater operations or a related field.
- Possession of a valid Commercial Driver’s License.
- Or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities…