City of Osseo (population 1,700) is accepting applications for an experienced professional to oversee the Public Works Department. This individual will be responsible for administrative functions of the street department, parks and recreation, zoning, and water & sewer utilities, including;
- Develop and maintain an annual budget and long–range capital improvements plan
- Effectively manage, delegate & promote shared responsibility throughout the department
- Buildings and Fleet maintenance
- Work closely with consulting engineers and construction project engineers
Applicant must have:
- Five (5) years minimum experience in a municipal public works setting. A degree in civil engineering is preferred but not required.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with public works equipment and functionality
- Knowledge and experience in municipal services
The City of Osseo offers a comprehensive compensation package with competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, paid time off, and an excellent retirement plan. Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Application and complete job description are available at Osseo City Hall, 13712 8th Street, Osseo, Wisconsin, or on our website at www.cityofosseo.com.
To Apply: Email cover letter, completed application, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to: City of Osseo, Attention: Blyann Johnson, P O Box 308, Osseo, WI 54758
Application deadline is Friday, June 14th at 4:30 p.m.