The Village of Stratford is seeking candidates for full time employment.
- Aptitude for work in the electric, water, and sewer departments.
- Proficient in heavy equipment operation preferred.
- Must possess or able to obtain Water and Wastewater Operator licenses.
- Clean driving record.
- CDL with endorsements (required within 90 days of employment).
- Mechanical ability.
- Ability to effectively communicate with residents, vendors and coworkers.
- Availability for rotating weekly on-call duty.
- Competitive wage based on qualifications.
- Benefits, medical insurance including dental and vision, life insurance, long/short-term disability insurance, retirement plan (WI Retirement System), paid time off, and paid holidays.
For more information, call 715-687-4166. Application materials are available at www.stratfordwi.com.
Applications may be submitted in person, by mail, or email as follows:
Village of Stratford
213060 Legion Street
P.O. Box 12
Stratford, WI 54484-0012
Employment offers are contingent on clear results of a background check and
pre-employment drug screening. The Village of Stratford has the right to accept
or reject any or all applications. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.