AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Staff Engineer for immediate employment in the Steven’s Point, WI office to join our state-of-the-art water system planning and design group. This position will focus on work associated with water distribution system modeling and will assist with projects related to drinking water improvements and planning associated with drinking water systems.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Moderate to complex drinking water system evaluations and project tasks
- Water system planning, design, modeling/hydraulic modeling
- Water System Design (e.g. water treatment, pumping, storage, etc.)
- Spreadsheet analyses
Much of the work for this position will focus on computerized water distribution system hydraulic modeling, water quality studies, and water system master planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Environmental or Civil Engineering
- 2+ years of related experience related to water engineering
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets and related applications and in one of the following software: H20NET, H20Map, InfoWater, WaterCAD, or WaterGEMS
- Due to the nature of this work, U.S. citizenship is required
- Pressurized pipe hydraulic modeling project experience is desired
- Previous master planning experience
- Familiarity with Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee’s safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM’s Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.