CROSS CONNECTION BASICS FOR CERTIFIED MUNICIPAL WATER & WASTEWATER OPERATORS
(3 Municipal Water/Wastewater Credits)
Instructor: Gary McLaren of HydroCorp. ASSE Certified Cross-Connection Surveyor. Instructor of CCC Classes with WRWA since 2010
June 3, 2020, June 16, 2020, July 1, 2020 – On-line via Zoom 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
June 4, 2020, June 23, 2020, July 8, 2020 – On-line via Zoom 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Municipal Water and Wastewater Operators in Wisconsin
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Backflow Prevention Devices and Assemblies
- 15 – Cross Connection Program Requirements
- Plumbing Code related to Cross-Connections
- Best practices for Cross-Connection Surveys
- Common Cross-Connection Hazards Photos and open discussion
- Cross-Connection Program Reporting, Data Management and Public Education
REGISTRATION INFORMATION. The online class will include a quiz each hour to verify attendance.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED