Cross Connection Control Surveys are required by the Wisconsin Administrative Code. Water utilities throughout Wisconsin are responsible for the surveys in their communities. This 24 hour class will give participants the core knowledge needed to begin conducting these surveys.
• Regulations and legal responsibility
• Cross Connections – How, Why and Where
• Backflow preventer basics –What goes where
• DSPS Plumbing Code -All relevant CCC chapters
• Comprehensive Survey Forms Record Keeping
• Safety Practices and Risk Liability
• Hands on survey exercises at WRWA Training Lab
• How to handle complex buildings
• Enforcing correction actions with a local cross connection control ordinance
Class Includes: CCC Surveyor Field Book, Sample Survey Forms, and Cross Connection Control DVD
Pre-Registration is required for this class. Class size is limited to 35 participants.
The room will open at 7:30 a.m. with the class starting at 8:00 a.m. Class will run until 5:00 p.m.
Gary McLaren, Hydro Corp.
Rich Davison, Solderholm Associates
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”https://wrwa.wpengine.com/training-sign-up/” target=”blank” ]Sign-Up Online[/button] CCC Surveying 6-19