WRWA CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL ASSEMBLY TESTER CERTIFICATION COURSE
40 Credit Hours for full attendance for Municipal Water, Professional Engineers (P.E.), Plumbers
February 7 – 11, 2022 8am – 4pm Each Day
WRWA Technology Center, 351 Water Way, Plover WI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Water System Operations Specialists
- Fire Sprinkler Contractors
- Anyone wishing to be certified as a Cross Connection Control Assembly Tester
- Professional Engineers (P.E.)
WRWA in conjunction with Hydro Corp. will offer a 40-hour course for cross connection control assembly tester certification. This class will give participants the training and examination requirements for a certified back flow equipment tester in Wisconsin. Participants will have an opportunity to work hands-on with assemblies as they learn how to test and repair the devices. This class is open to anyone who is interested in learning how to inspect, test and repair these devices.
- Backflow Prevention
- Cross Connection Control Programs
- Hands-on Repair of Assemblies
- State Regulations
- Gary McLaren CCC PROGRAMS & SURVEYING
- Rich Davison BACKFLOW PREVENTION METHODS
Pre-Registration is required for this class.