Village of Allouez is looking for a full-time Water Foreman to join their Public Works team; this position is responsible for the supervision, coordination and scheduling of the operation, maintenance and planning functions of the Water Utility Department.
- A 2-year Associate Degree in Water Supply and Distribution, related field or a degree in Environmental Science or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in water utility field, public works or governmental supervisory management, in any combination, is required. A combination of equivalent experience, supervisory management, and education may be considered by the Village if it meets this intent.
- Possess a certification in Groundwater and Distribution Grade
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing is
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and
- Knowledge of GIS, SCADA systems and related
- Great supervisory skills including the ability to coordinate multiple employee work task assignments, coordinate overtime call-ins procedures, assign work tasks based on knowledge of employee skills, check on work progress and modify as needed to complete the work in a timely
- A valid Wisconsin Driver’s
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50
The typical schedule for this position works four 9-hour days Monday through Thursday and one 4-hour day on Friday. The Water Foreman will also rotate with other on-call operators for after-hour emergencies. The starting pay range for this position is $29.61 – $34.84 per hour DOQ with an excellent benefit package.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and a Village of Allouez application to Village of Allouez, 1900 Libal St., Green Bay, WI 54301, Attention: Angie Cepeda or via email to email@example.com. Visit our website at https://www.villageofallouezwi.gov/community/employment/. for a job application and the full job description.
This position will remain open until filled with first review of applications on February 6, 2023.