City of Phillips is accepting applications for a full-time position. This position would include working with the Water/Sewer Department. The starting wage would be 18.00 per hour. Position includes a benefit package including health insurance and enrollment in the Wisconsin Retirement System.
Minimum qualifications are:
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with good driving record and CDL with BCD endorsements, will willing to obtain (within 12 months)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of modern water treatment plant and distribution system equipment and materials preferred.
- Experience in water and sewer operations with a municipality or utility is preferred.
- Possession of or ability to attain (within 24 months) the following WDNR Operator Licenses: Water Groundwater and Distribution -Grade 1, Wastewater Basic General specific to Phillips wastewater treatment plant.
Applications are available online at www.cityofphillips.com or at the City office at 174 S. Eyder Avenue, Phillips, WI 54555. For a full job description please contact the City Office at 715-339-3125 or email at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until position is filled