Wisconsin Rural Water Association
Position Title: Water Circuit Rider
Position Classification: Field staff
Please contact Chris Groh, WRWA Executive Director at (715) 340-2055 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Water Circuit Rider position is to provide on-site technical assistance and training to rural and small water systems in Wisconsin.
The Water Circuit Rider must possess a minimum of 5-years experience in the operation and maintenance of water & wastewater systems, or any combination of education and experience that provides the equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Must also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication ability, and possess exceptional organizational skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Travels extensively throughout the state to offer on-site technical assistance and training as required.
- Provides assistance in all areas of operations, maintenance, management, and health and environmental issues.
- Develops informational articles for dissemination.
- Responds to inquiries from operators, facilities, consumers, governmental agencies, and others regarding technical matters.
- Meets all state and/or federal program requirements.
- Visits the appropriate state and/or federal officials as required.
- Accurately completes and submits the required recordkeeping and reporting within the designated timeframe.
- Assists in the planning, organization and production of all association events and activities.
Must have the ability to operate a vehicle and a variety of office & industry related equipment in a safe & efficient manner, and to perform light to medium physical labor including the occasional lifting of heavy objects.
All applications are due by e-mail to Chris at email@example.com by November 30, 2018.