CEU Plan is pleased to announce formation of a new partnership with the Wisconsin Rural Water Association (WRWA) to help operators meet their continuing education needs in the State of Wisconsin with online training. CEU Plan courses are now available exclusively through WRWA.
CEU Plan Courses Are:
• Available 24 Hours A Day
• Convenient – Take course anywhere you have internet access
• Quality – All courses are ANSI/IACET Approved
• CEU Plan Website lists all courses valid for CEU Hours for Wisconsin Operators
*Not approved for OTM/NN (SS) Operators
• Reported directly to Operator Certification Branch
• Provides Certificate of Completion
*Wastewater and Muncipal Water Supply Operators in Wisconsin must complete an Operator Training Report Form in order to use credits towards their certification renewal.
A Certificate of Completion must be attached to the form. After you complete a course through the CEU Plan, you may print a Certificate of Completion by going to “My Transcript”.
• Provides variety of topics – more than 200 courses
• Offered exclusively through partnership with the Wisconsin Rural Water Association
17 Categories of Training Available For Water and/or Wastewater Course Info:
• Alternate Technologies for Water and Wastewater Treatment
• Backflow Prevention/Cross Connection Control
• Basic Chemistry and Biology
• Blueprint Reading
• Computer Application for Water and Wastewater Treatment
• Distribution and Collection Systems
• Equipment Maintenance and Repair
• Government Rules and Procedures for Water and Wastewater Treatment
• Health and Safety
• Laboratory Sampling Procedures
• Mathematics of the Treatment Process
• Online Testing
• Operation and Control of a Treatment Plant
• Solids and Residuals
• Supervision and Management
• Toxic and Hazardous Materials Handling Procedures
• Treatment Processes
Over 200 courses available by 40 subject matter experts! Courses available for:
Courses start at $17.95 per hour
One Hour Courses Available
See what operators across the country say about our courses! Customer Testimonials
Learn About CEU Plan
CEU Plan provides online training to water and wastewater professionals across the USA. Our instructor group is comprised of highly experienced individuals within the field from plant managers, operators, utility management, laboratory directors, and health (DOH) trainers with a combined experience of over 1,000 years. CEU Plan has developed some very unique techniques utilized in over 200 online courses available for continuing education and entry level training within the water and wastewater treatment field.
*You are not required to be a member of WRWA to utilize CEU Plan training courses for CEU hours. WRWA is the exclusive provider of CEU Plan courses, meaning no other entity in the State of Wisconsin can advertise, or offer CEU Plan training as part of their training program. CEU Plan does highly recommend membership in this outstanding state utility organization which strives to meet the training, technical assistance, and advocacy needs of water and wastewater systems in the State of Wisconsin.
CEU Plan is an authorized provider of ANSI/IACET Continuing Education.
Suncoast Learning Systems Online Courses
Wisconsin Rural Water Association Online Operator Training
Click on this link: http://www.suncoastlearning.com/courses/wi/wi.html
Today, the water and wastewater industry is more complex than ever before. Economics, increased complexity in regulatory requirements and a changing society are crafting the water and wastewater systems of tomorrow. As our industry changes, there is a strong need to recognize the individuals who provide leadership to the industry and create a standard for the future. At the same time, the industry needs new ways to educated, train and empower industry professionals to meet these new standards.
Water University certification programs are designed to recognize the professional educational achievements of individuals and to market their achievements and skills to increase the value of today’s water professionals.
Water University highly-recommends the use of study material before taking certification examinations, including the purchase of study guides and attendance of Water U preparation courses. Examinations cover a wide array of topics in great technical detail.
Water University on-courses are designed to provide water professionals with the the highest-quality training and education on a full range of water topics. Course topics range from technical and engineering subjects to utility and staff management.
Click the link below to visit the Water Univsersity Website: