Cedarburg Light & Water is a community-owned utility that has been serving the City of Cedarburg for over 120 years. We take pride in being a part of our hometown and are looking to expand on a team that is dedicated to the success of the utility and the growth of our community.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Water Operator to join our utility for a full-time position.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess, or ability to obtain, DNR Grade 1 Groundwater and Distribution & VOC Removal Operators certification within one year of hire
- Commercial Driver’s License or ability to obtain within one year of hire
- Strong understanding and commitment to safety procedures
- Ability to perform strenuous physical labor and heavy manual tasks in all weather conditions
- Ability to operate heavy equipment such as backhoe, mini-excavator and forklift a plus
- Willingness to work overtime and perform stand-by duty; including nights, weekends and holidays and the ability to respond in a timely manner
CL&W offers competitive wages and benefits. Starting wages between $28.00 and $34.00 per hour depending on qualifications.
If you’re an individual that possesses these qualifications and is looking to be a part of our team, we’d love to hear from you!
To learn more about this great position and to apply, please use the following link – https://www.cedarburglightandwater.org/water-operator.